Home Health Care Interpreter Jobs Vacancy in King Faisal Specialist Hospital And Research Centre الرياض
- Home Health Care Interpreter
- King Faisal Specialist Hospital And Research Centre
- الرياض S01
- 24 May, 2018 27 days ago
King Faisal Specialist Hospital And Research Centre الرياض urgently required following position for Home Health Care Interpreter. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Home Health Care Interpreter Jobs Vacancy in King Faisal Specialist Hospital And Research Centre الرياض Jobs Details:
Supports the provision of safe, patient and family focused quality care. Serves as a bilingual Interpreter/translator for Arabic/English exchanges between healthcare provider and healthcare recipient for the purpose of providing accuracy in information exchange. Safely operates a light motor vehicle to meet the needs of the Home Health Care (HHC) Program. Shifts work and on call availability. Supports the successful achievement of the Nursing Affairs strategic goals.
Essential Responsibilities and Duties
1. Assists physicians, nurses and allied health professionals in collecting information regarding patient history, physical symptoms and other data relative to the patient's situation.
2. Assists patients in understanding instructions from health care providers regarding diagnosis, treatment and procedures, equipment usage and health education relative to their situation.
3. Translates written Arabic/English information for healthcare providers and healthcare recipients.
4. Provides bilingual support whenever required in the administrative and clinical areas.
5. Maintains strict confidentiality for all patient-related conversations and records.
6. Drafts a legible map to each patient's current residence, and ensures that the map is updated when necessary.
7. Ensures HHC vehicles are refueled in a timely manner. Maintains vehicle log sheets. Ensures that the HHC vehicles are taken to Vehicle Maintenance Workshop as scheduled. Reports equipment failures, safety and security issues, and/or reduction of supply inventory to Supervisor.
8. Reports any malfunctions, damage or involvement in accidents of the HHC vehicles, as per policy, to the Head Nurse, Safety, Security and Communications Department and Transportation.
9. Services Department.
10. Participates in the promotion and maintenance of effective communication and teamwork. Treats colleagues, patients, and visitors with dignity and respect at all times.
11. Actively welcomes new staff/students to the assigned area. Contributes to the retention of all staff to meet the assigned area specific turnover rate goal. Participates in retention activities.
12. Demonstrates collaborative multi-disciplinary partnerships working towards the achievements of constant improvements in quality patient care.
13. Promotes a safe environment and safe patient care by embracing a safety culture and identifying areas of risk to Supervisor. Complies with policies for personal and patient safety and for the prevention of healthcare associated infections.
14. Participates in Performance Improvement activities, as assigned.
15. Participates in patient education programs, as requested.
16. Participates in staff orientation aimed at developing skills and performance. Acts as a preceptor/mentor in the supervision and teaching of new staff to develop their competencies.
17. Upholds the organizational values at all times.
18. Follows all Hospital related policies and procedures.
19. Participates in self and other's education, training and development, as applicable.
Bachelor's Degree in English language or related discipline required.
No experience required (On the job training).
- Valid Saudi Driving license required.-
- Saudi Nationals only.