Machine Operator Pet Jobs Vacancy in Zamil Alpla Plastic Middle East Limited الخبر
Zamil Alpla Plastic Middle East Limited الخبر urgently required following position for Machine Operator Pet. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Machine Operator Pet Jobs Vacancy in Zamil Alpla Plastic Middle East Limited الخبر Jobs Details:
In this position you are responsible to manage the performance, quality, efficiency and reliability of all Machines in our plant in Dammam. This includes the following tasks:
- Ensure all assigned machines are operating safely, efficiently and reliably, according to recommended operating guidelines via performing necessary mechanical adjustments
- Overall line responsibility from production to packaging
- Ensures goods are produced and packaged in correct quantity and in accordance with agreed specifications
- Monitoring, reporting and optimizing process parameters
- Ability to troubleshoot mechanical or process issues accordingly
- Ensures product meets all quality specifications
- Execute Mold changes/ color changes as needed,
- Assist to shift supervisors and process technicians on process adjustment and improvement.
- Ensure all raw materials required are available and defect free before using them
- Monitor material waste and report inconsistencies
- Ensures team works together as efficiently as possible
- Maintains good housekeeping within department as per the 5S principles.
Your competencies and qualifications
- Completed technical education or experience in plastics processing, preferably in Injection Molding
- Experienced in either toolmaking, mechanic or electric/electronic systems
- Very good command of the English language, especially with technical terms
- High technical training, support and education
- Personal development opportunities
- Competitive compensation, medical insurance and other benefits
Lahcen El Moussafir, Human Resources
Zamil ALPLA Plastic - Middle East Limited
Dammam 2nd Industrial Area, P.O. Box No. 1748, 31952 Al Khobar, Saudi Arabia
T +97 1507286525, www.alpla.com