Engagement Manager Jobs Vacancy in Kony
Kony urgently required following position for Engagement Manager. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Engagement Manager Jobs Vacancy in Kony Jobs Details:
Our Success speaks for itself! For the 4th year in a row, Kony has been named a “Leader” in the Gartner Magic Quadrant!
A Bit about our Culture
Here at Kony, employees are MOBILIZERS. A mobilizer is someone who acts and inspires to build a digital world. Being a mobilizer means that we realize that our impact goes far beyond our job function; from human resources to marketing to product development to engineering to admin and everything in between, everything we do at Kony has a lasting impact on the world. Mobilizers also help connect people. Whether it’s through an HR app, a mobile banking app, or the app that a utilities company uses to connect employees and customers, we’re helping to connect people in an increasingly digital world. Being a mobilizer means you’re so much more than just an employee—it means you’re an integral part of making the digital world a better, more connected place. #IAmAMobilizer
The Engagement Manager will be responsible for meeting quarterly KPS bookings as well as managing project deliverables. In addition, he/she will develop key client relationships to ensure overall success of Kony solution implementations. The Engagement Manager partners with stakeholders in Sales, Support and Kony leadership as a trusted advisor to address customer questions and manage issues related to the solution. The successful candidate will effectively position Kony solutions, negotiate reasonable timelines, share team structure and expected outcomes as part of the sales process to close services business.
- Meet Quarterly Kony Professional Services (KPS) Bookings targets.
- Partner closely with offshore Delivery Managers to insure specific project deliverables are met within clients managed.
- Engage early in the sales process to position the right solution to the customer to ensure customer satisfaction and meet their business objectives.
- Articulate relevant customer success stories and metrics that demonstrate value to the customer.
- Demonstrate solution understanding and success criteria by leveraging methodologies, blue prints, templates, Service Offerings and successful experiences with related solutions.
- Understand the solution options available to the customers and engages the right team to win the deal and drive customer’s trust.
- Work with Service Ops and Leadership to adhere to KONY best practices and business guidelines and utilize collaboration tools to access and share new assets, information, and updates.
- Help leverage existing proposals and SOWs to maximize efficiency and consistency.
- Effectively execute the RFP/SOW process in partnership with the area sales teams.
- Accurately forecast opportunities and pipeline, ensuring the information in SFDC is up to date at all times.
- Collaborate with Delivery Managers to make sure projects are initiated on a timely basis with a qualified team that reflects the customer’s expectations.
- Maintain accurate and up-to-date reporting, documentation, and system information to ensure the business can be accurately forecasted.
- Collaborate with area Sales leaders and Account Managers to build relationships, aggressively build pipeline and close bookings as measured by booking targets.
- Collaborate with Sales Engineering to ensure Services is engaged early and at the required level of technical detail and content and that POCs are incorporated in Service’s proposed solution.
- Ensures that Kony delivers successful outcomes to the customer as documented in the SOW by reviewing project status with Kony project team and the customer
- Involved in remediation of customer problems, serving as customer advocate to ensure problems are effectively and rapidly resolved.
- Bachelor’s Degree and at least 8-10+ years of related experience within either the Enterprise software or services space.
- Competency in Analytical Problem Solving, Customer/Partner Relationships, Product & Technology Expertise.
- IT Service delivery and support.
- SaaS experience required.
- Successful track-record of meeting and exceeding quarterly targets.
- SOW creation and management required.