User Help Desk Manager Jobs Vacancy in Staffing International الرياض
Staffing International الرياض urgently required following position for User Help Desk Manager. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
User Help Desk Manager Jobs Vacancy in Staffing International الرياض Jobs Details:
The User Help Desk Manager will be responsible for the setup and operation of the User Help Desk (UHD) in the project. He will manage the UHD team with their different technical and process focus.
The jobholder will plan and manage the setup, integration and optimization of these teams. He will guide the service management tasks of the UHD, initiate and push knowledge management, problem and change management and enable the interfaces with other functions and processes like Technical Support teams (TST), Preventive maintenance teams (PMT), Technical Specialist Team, supply support, logistics engineering, systems engineering,
The jobholder reports directly to the O&S Operations Support Manager.
- Work Experience: More than 8 years of relevant experience managing Services and support matters for large complex projects with experience in the cultural environment of Saudi Arabia or another Arabic country. Expertise in security systems and technology.
- Education: BSc degree in Business Administration inclusive Technical/Operational background or IT or customer services related fields.
- Qualifications and skills: ITIL, ISO20000, IT and Communications, Software and Database, Microsoft Operating systems skills, Microsoft Office skills, Strong MS Excel skills, MS Project, Microsoft System Center, IBM Control Desk is desirable, Command and Control systems Knowledge.
LIST OF RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Setup of UHDs in quality, cost, and time, based on the design concepts and the Integrated Master Schedule (IMS).
- Support and supervise the installation and execution of defined service management processes in the UHD as well its integrative process support function within the O&S organization.
- Deliver UHD daily operations according to ISO20000 and ITIL V3.
- Support and supervision of operations of the UHD and UHD reporting.
- Enabling and support of best practices exchange and continuous improvement.
- Ensure the interfacing with the Service Operations (TST,PMT) and Logistics as well as clear defined hierarchical and technical escalations within the project in order to allow fast solution of problems / tasks in high quality.
- First point of contact for all issues concerning all UHD.
- Delivery of high quality supply support in order to ensure efficient system availability with the defined budget.
- Issue technical bulletins to inform customers of problems and support them in taking necessary action.
- Consult with experts to ensure integrated actions plans.
- Monitor issue resolution and liaise with stakeholders.
- Monitor response times and user satisfaction levels.
- Ensure the operations meet the agreed service levels.
- Improve techniques and practices for managing client queries, troubleshooting and problem resolution and prioritization.
- Establish and maintain positive business relationships with customers, suppliers and partners (internal or external) deploying and complying with organizational processes.
- ITIL v3 Foundations Certified
- ITIL Certified
- User Experience
- Project Management
- Microsoft Office
- Microsoft Project
- Quality Management
- Software Installation
- Information Technology
- User Interface
- Performance Management
- Technical Support
- Warehouse Management
- Supply Chain Management
- security system
- Cost Management
- Time Management
- IBM Content Manager
- Language: Essential English Language / written and spoken. Desirable Arabic Language, translation skills into English.
- Ability to lead project resources, to work under pressure and to meet deadlines.
- Ability to review project deliverable for completeness, quality and compliance with established project standards.
- Strong experience in Technical Services, Service Management, Support, Warehousing, Supplies and Transport for Large Systems.
- Project Management experience.
- Strong understanding of performance and quality assurance management.
- Strong understanding of MRO management.
- Experience in working within a customer oriented environment.
- Ability to work with highly confidential information .
- User Help Desk operates 24/7.