Ward Clerk Jobs Vacancy in King Faisal Specialist Hospital And Research Centre الرياض
- Ward Clerk
- King Faisal Specialist Hospital And Research Centre
- الرياض S01
- 11 Jun, 2018 9 days ago
King Faisal Specialist Hospital And Research Centre الرياض urgently required following position for Ward Clerk. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Ward Clerk Jobs Vacancy in King Faisal Specialist Hospital And Research Centre الرياض Jobs Details:
Supports the provision of safe, patient and family focused quality care. Performs clerical, receptionist, translator and other activities in support of patient care while maintaining confidentially. Supports the successful achievement of the Nursing Affairs strategic goals.
Essential Responsibilities and Duties
1. Participates in the promotion and maintenance of effective communication and teamwork. Participates in answering questions and giving appropriate directions to patients, families and visitors. Treats colleagues, patients, and visitors with dignity and respect at all times.
2..Follows established telephone etiquette. Seeks assistance where appropriate.
3. Translates Arabic/English for patients, family and health care team. Accurately conveys information and orders. Participates in patient education program as requested.
4. Prepares and maintains all patient records.
5. Inputs and extracts data from computer, i.e. ICIS, and Oracle.
6. Maintains professional standards and functions appropriately in a multicultural environment.Adheres to the Employee Code of Conduct.
7. Actively welcomes new staff/students to the assigned area and participates in retention activities. Contributes to the retention of all staff to meet the assigned area specific turnover rate goal. Participates in retention activities.
8. Promotesa safe environment and safe patient care by embracing a safety culture and identifying areas of risk to Supervisor. Complies with policies for personal and patient safety and for the prevention of healthcare associated infections.
9. Reports equipment failures, safety and security issues, and/or reduction of supplies to Supervisor .
High School education required.
No experience required.
- Bilingual English and Arabic.
- Must pass KFSH&RC English test with 60% mark.
- Basic computer competency preferred.
- Saudi Nationals only.