Jeddah Tax Internship Program Jobs Vacancy in Company جدة
Company جدة urgently required following position for Jeddah Tax Internship Program. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Jeddah Tax Internship Program Jobs Vacancy in Company جدة Jobs Details:
Tax Internship Program
By meeting their tax obligations, clients help the wider community. As we help them to navigate an increasingly complex tax and regulatory environment and support them in making the right decisions, we’re contributing to the better working world that everyone wants to see.
Our tax advisors therefore need a deep understanding of relevant legislation, outstanding communication skills and the ability to manage client relationships effectively.
As a tax professional at EY, you'll use your research and analytical skills, apply yourself to stay on top of the law and acquire an in-depth knowledge of clients’ businesses.
We provide a full suite of tax services to clients ranging from the very largest multinationals to fast-growth entrepreneurial businesses.
- Induction program and technical training
- Client projects
- Activity participate and contribute in client engagements and execute the work plan
- Work effectively as a team member, sharing responsibility, providing support, maintaining communication and updating senior team members on progress
- Build strong internal relationships within EY Tax
- A Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting with strong academic credentials
- Last year of study
- Excellent written and verbal communication
- Proficient in Arabic and English