Tax Free Senior Business Partner Hrbp Jobs Vacancy in Firstaff الرياض
Firstaff الرياض urgently required following position for Tax Free Senior Business Partner Hrbp. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Tax Free Senior Business Partner Hrbp Jobs Vacancy in Firstaff الرياض Jobs Details:
Tax Free Senior HR Business Partner (Sr. HRBP)
Location: Riyadh, Saudi Arabia
Salary: €100k -150k plus 35,000 Bens, 35,000 bonus (KPI)
Job Purpose/Job Summary:
The Senior HRBP is the key HR Business Partner and thought leader for the Business Unit SVP/EVP/Head responsible to develop and drive HR and people strategies for the Business Unitincl. strategic workforce planning, succession planning, talent attraction, talent management, organization design, people culture, performance management, employee engagement and change management.
You will lead the HRBP organization within the Business Unit to ensure an efficient and high-quality interaction between the HR organization and the business. Aligns BU with Corporate HR strategy.
The Senior HRBP for the BU is an extended member of executive BU leadership and is a close advisor to the leadership team. The Senior HRBP at BU possesses deep understanding of the business model, diagnoses organizational needs, connects and deploys team capabilities, and consults with key business stakeholders on operational HR strategies to improve business performance through people.The role incumbent for the BU leads the local BU-level implementation of companywide HR programs and initiatives, champions the organization's culture and develops practical local solutions to achieve business objectives and adds value to the business.
You will also be responsible for coaching leaders to enhance their people leadership capabilities. A key requirement of this Senior HRBP role is the ability to use analytical tools to inform business decisions and to ensure the quality of HR service delivery through effective collaboration with HR Corporate, the experts at the HR Centers of Excellence, HR Shared Services.
Principal Accountabilities & Key Challenges:
- Designs approaches to improve organizational, operational, and people strategies. Customizes HR, talent management, and operational solutions to address specific business imperatives to positively impact operational performance.
- Identifies critical gaps in operational and organizational capabilities and design as well as opportunities in the marketplace that enable the enterprise to capitalize on new business.
- Advises on and facilitates organizational change initiatives at the BU-level and identifies and implements organizational (re)design in collaboration with HR Centers of Excellence where relevant SMEs reside and offer implementation support.
- Develops and maintains engaged people and performance culture in collaboration with BU leadership.
- Identifies future manpower and competences needs at BU-level.
- Supports the BU in recruitment process.
- Supports the BU leaders and employees in identifying suitable career progression tracks through mentoring and career development programs.
- Oversees the planning, coordination and execution within the Business Unit of goal setting, performance reviews, salary advancement, promotions and job rotations.
- Establishes and maintains collaborative, credible, trusting partnerships with individuals across a broad range of people and groups, including both internal and external key stakeholders.
- Acts as primary interface with HR Function (HR CoEs, HR Shared Services) to deliver required expertise, resources, and services to drive BU organizational imperatives.
- Understands business objectives and needs and connects teams to the right individuals, business strategies, HR strategies, practices and solutions.
- Periodically reviews effectiveness and adherence of relevant HR policies and guidelines and provides feedback to and discusses improvement opportunities with HR Centers of Excellence.
- Uses data analytics and reporting to advise and guide senior executives for effective and insightful decision-making. Distills complex information into key insights, clear recommendations, and action plans.
- Leads challenging conversations and interactions and effectively influences key stakeholders to ensure timely and impactful business outcomes.
- Coaches and develops leaders and line managers to deliver enhanced people management capabilities.
- Effectively leads HRBPs at L-02 within the Business Unit and ensures pipeline of potential successors is being built.
- Encourages, fosters and champions effective team work within and across functional boundaries.
- Manages local HR budget.
Key Qualifications/Education & Experience Required:
- Masters degree in Human Resources, Psychology, Organizational Development and/or Business Administration. Alternatively, Bachelors degree in a relevant field with extensive leadership experience ≥10 years may be considered.
- Minimum 10 years of progressive HR leadership experience, with at least 5-8 years as an HRBP.
- Candidates must know about Dave Ulrich’s HR model and have very strong Financial acumen (solid finance and business case development)
Key stakeholders / Interactions:
- Ability to closely work with and support BU Leaders, as well as interact with multiple BU and HR stakeholders in multiple locations.
- Experience with mergers and acquisitions due diligence and company integrations preferred.
- Experience within a publicly traded company in the power or energy industry that uses Shared Services and the Ulrich model for HR management.
- General office demands. Incumbent must be flexible to relocate and mobilize to other location in KSA, as required. Business Travel may be required from time to time.
Key Competencies & Skills Required:
- Excellent working knowledge of English language, both verbal and written.
- Demonstrated capability in providing thought and strategic leadership. Effectively articulates a point of view and communicates information that is relevant to the business.
- Authenticity and lead with integrity, maintain independence.
- Customer focused, results oriented. Collaboratively works toward solutions and delivers results through others. Readily establishes credibility.
- Strong knowledge of HR functions, industry awareness and financial/business acumen.
- Exceptionally strong senior stakeholder, consulting and coaching skills.
- Self-starter with superb attention to detail. Superior organizational skills integrity, and ability to follow up and complete tasks. Good project management skills.
- Ability to multitask, prioritize and adapt.
- Resilient and the ability to handle ambiguity and work under pressure/meeting tight deadlines.
- Thorough knowledge of employment laws.
- Naturally curious, innovative, and creative. Strives for continuous improvement in process and learning.
- Extracts insight from data analysis and translates the impact of HR and operational solutions.
- Demonstrated ability to navigate organizational complexity and manage complex talent issues in a diverse business environment on a large scale.
- Excellent HRBP skills and competences, incl. interpersonal communication and influencing skills, team building skills, advocacy and inquiry skills, analytical skills, problem solving and decision making skills.
Job Type: Permanent
- Senior HR Business Partner: 10 years