Cybersecurity Solutions Engineer Lead Jobs Vacancy in Booz Allen
Booz Allen urgently required following position for Cybersecurity Solutions Engineer Lead. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Cybersecurity Solutions Engineer Lead Jobs Vacancy in Booz Allen Jobs Details:
Job Number: R0019247
Booz Allen Hamilton has been at the forefront of strategy and technology for more than 100 years. Today, the firm provides management and technology consulting and engineering services to leading Fortune 500 corporations, governments, and not-for-profits across the globe. Booz Allen partners with public and private sector clients to solve their most difficult challenges through a combination of consulting, analytics, mission operations, technology, systems delivery, cybersecurity, engineering and innovation expertise.
Cybersecurity Solutions Engineer, Lead
Apply knowledge of Cybersecurity engineering services to conceptualize, design, and build secure technical solutions, including applications, systems, architectures, and infrastructure that are operationally viable and efficient. Leverage security products and technologies appropriately to protect the organizationâs systems and information and enable achievement of the organizationâs objectives. Advise on the design innovative integration of Cybersecurity toolsets to enable more automated discovery, remediation, and alerting of network and device vulnerabilities, as a means of improving the security posture while reducing manpower requirements. Analyze emerging technologies and design and build architectures and solutions to enable secure implementation of new technologies. Provide work leadership and mentorship for lower level employees and manage personnel and resources to complete a deliverable or task. Demonstrate expertise in superb client delivery by diplomatically coordinating and providing support to the military client. Demonstrate expertise in teamwork by collaborating with onsite assigned personnel. This position is located in the MENA region with limited visits back to the US.
- 8 years of experience with Cybersecurity engineering in the public or private sectors or experience in the US military in information technology or Cybersecurity at the O4-O5 level or senior enlisted leader at E7-E9 level
- Experience with Windows, UNIX, Linux, or Solaris system administration
- Experience with Cybersecurity tools, including host-based security tools, such as anti-virus, host-based IDS, data loss prevention, or disk encryption tools
- Experience with the administration or security assessment of network devices, including Cisco or Juniper
- Experience with XML and manipulating data sets for analysis and data manipulation
- Experience in writing security-related documentation, including standards, policy, guidance, standard operating procedures, risk frameworks, and compliance frameworks
- Experience with the System Development Lifecycle process
- Ability to obtain a security clearance
- BA or BS degree or 8 years of experience with Cybersecurity engineering and OSCP, CISSP, or Security+ Certification
- Experience in network, security, and operations watch centers
- Experience with working or supporting US Cyber Command
- Experience with working in or as J/G/N-6 staff, roles, or functions
- Experience with Microsoft Excel, including the use of formulas for analysis and consolidation of data
- Experience with working in the Middle East a plus
- Experience with the Arabic language a plus
- MA or MS degree preferred
- Security+ or CISSP Certification
Applicants selected will be subject to a security investigation and may need to meet eligibility requirements for access to classified information.
Integrating a full range of consulting capabilities, Booz Allen is the one firm that helps clients solve their toughest problems by their side to help them achieve their missions.Â Booz Allen is committed to delivering results that endure.
We are proud of our diverseÂ environment,Â EOE,Â M/F/Disability/Vet. #LI-AH1, AFH26, CJ1, MENA, MENA Cyber, MG1, NKG1, TMJ16