Tax Free Project Manager Jobs Vacancy in Firstaff الرياض
Firstaff الرياض urgently required following position for Tax Free Project Manager. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Tax Free Project Manager Jobs Vacancy in Firstaff الرياض Jobs Details:
Tax Free Project Manager x 2
Location: Jeddah and Riyadh
Salary: €120k + bens
Reports To: Executive Director Projects & Facilities Management
- To plan, coordinate and direct the operations of all equipment for effective maintenance and repair programs, equipment safety programs and equipment use on SBU network. The position acts as a technical advisor on all equipment issues and assists the SBU management team with equipment budgets and potential equipment purchases
Supervision of Subordinates:
- Organise and supervise the activities and work of subordinates to ensure that all work within the Projects & Facilities is carried out in an efficient manner which is consistent with operating procedures and departmental policy.
- Provide on-the-job training and constructive feedback to subordinates to support their overall development.
Budgets and Financial Plans:
- Monitor the financial performance of activities within the Projects & Facilities versus budgets so that areas of unsatisfactory performance are identified and rectified promptly, and potential performance improvement opportunities are capitalised upon.
- Monitors and tracks equipment on a daily basis by station, type and use.
- Maintains a dispatch board or log sheet.
- Prepares purchase orders for rental equipment; tracks each piece of rented equipment by station and number.
- Coordinates repairs and maintenance with technical relevant parties; generates purchase orders for repairs or required maintenance.
- Issues purchase orders in accordance with SBU policy and the accounting system.
- Provides station management with a weekly budget analysis of rentals and repairs.
- Prepares a monthly budget report for station management outlining fixed and controllable equipment costs as a percentage of sales revenue.
- Prepares a month-end accruals report for the station controller.
- Reconciles vendor accounts at the end of the month.
- Inspects equipment on a regular basis to comply with company safety policies.
- Coordinates training sessions for new equipment with the operators as needed.
- Coordinates updating equipment registration and current insurance with local authorities, etc.
- Prepares documents to put out tenders for contractors.
- Project management and supervising and coordinating work of contractors.
- Investigates availability and suitability of options for new premises.
- Calculates and compares costs for required services to achieve maximum value for money.
- Plans for future development in line with SBU strategic business objectives.
- Manages and leads changes to ensure minimum disruption to core activities.
- Directs, coordinates and plans essential services such as reception, security, maintenance, mail, archiving, cleaning, catering, waste disposal and recycling.
- Ensures the facilities meet health and safety requirements and that facilities comply with legislation.
- Plans best allocation and utilization of space and resources for new facilities, or re-organizing current premises.
- Checks that agreed work by staff or contractors has been completed satisfactorily and follows up on any deficiencies.
- Coordinates and leads one or more teams to cover various areas of responsibility.
- Uses performance management techniques to monitor and demonstrate achievement of agreed service levels and to lead on improvement.
- Responds appropriately to emergencies or urgent issues as they arise and dealing with the consequences.
- Leads and conducts operational analysis of business processes including root cause analysis to identify process improvement areas, and provide solutions.
- Identifies single point of failures among the different teams and provides the best solutions to resolve these issues.
- Analyzes business functions/operations and creates efficient processes to deliver the best outcome and accomplish business objectives.
- Provides recommendations to improve employee performance through changes in process flows, procedures, tools, etc.
- Rapidly develops improved processes and implements changes to drive efficiency and productivity improvements.
- Works continuously to ensure that business processes outcomes are in harmony with the SBU’s strategic goals.
- Partners with process owners and maintain credible and appropriate relationships with all teams SBU-wide.
- Works collaboratively across all departments of the SBU to help improve and optimize business processes.
- Responsible for ensuring policy, process and procedure documentation is relevant and up to date and easily accessible.
- Prepares weekly, monthly, quarterly internal process reports and/or audits and provides recommendations.
- Manage projects and creates technical documentation and procedures for various services, and product implementations.
- Motivate subordinates and contribute to the identification of opportunities for continuous improvement of systems, processes, and practices while taking into account international leading practice, improvement of business processes, cost reduction, and productivity improvement.
Policies, Systems, Processes, & Procedures:
- Implement departmental policies, systems, and procedure so that all relevant procedural/ legislative requirements are fulfilled while delivering a quality and cost-effective service.
- Supervise and provide inputs in the preparation of timely and accurate departmental statements and reports to meet the Project and Facilities requirements, policies, and standards.
Health, Safety & Environment:
- Complies with all relevant health, safety and environmental management policies, procedures and controls to ensure a healthy and safe work environment.
Communications and Working Relationships (Illustrative not Exhaustive)
- KSA GH Department.
- Service Providers.
- Mechanical Engineering, Industrial Engineering (PMP preferable) or any other.
- 14 years of experience.
Job Type: Permanent
- Project Management: 10 years