Production Engineer Jobs Vacancy in Sadara الجبيل
Sadara الجبيل urgently required following position for Production Engineer. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Production Engineer Jobs Vacancy in Sadara الجبيل Jobs Details:
- Responsible for continuously monitoring the Plant’s critical streams to ensure balanced operation rates and optimum operations.
- Provide maintenance and troubleshooting assistance in the manufacturing processes.
- Liaise between operations control rooms during sequential startups, shutdowns and emergencies. Ensure clear guidelines are delivered to manage and reduce negative impact during interruptions or emergencies.
- Investigate quality defects for root cause and help improve manufacturing system efficiency.
- Monitor production processes and activities to ensure they are compliant with the EHS guidelines.
- Monitor and adjust production processes or equipment to ensure quality production and productivity.
- Relay production constraints to appropriate business and planning organization to provide accurate input to production plan.
- Prepare product and process reports by collecting, analyzing and summarizing information and trends.
- Keep equipment operational by coordinating maintenance and repair services; following manufacturer’s instructions and established procedures.
- Ensure adherence to all applicable regulations, policies and procedures for health, safety and environmental compliance.
- Maintain professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks and participating in professional societies.