Erp Accounts Officer Jobs Vacancy in Company جدة
Company جدة urgently required following position for Erp Accounts Officer. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Erp Accounts Officer Jobs Vacancy in Company جدة Jobs Details:
- Monitor to Prepare asset, liability, and capital account entries by compiling and analyzing account information in ERP system.
- Monitor to generate monthly invoices from operation services within allotted timeframe as integrated with ERP.
- Monitor in Prompt and accurate balancing and posting of all receipts within ERP Financial system.
- Monitor in Banking of cash and cheques in a timely manner as integrated with ERP.
- To be First point of contact for internal customer enquiries with regards to ERP accounting.
- Monitor to ensure financial system is accurately updated with current pricing schedules in ERP.
- Monitor to Ensure compliance with relevant finance Policies & Procedures as per ERP Solution Design Document.
- Assist auditor in annual audits.
- Assist management in strengthening fees and billing system.
- Assist in monitoring in periodic reviews of billing strategies, revenue streams, income and debtor performance, cash collection procedures, cost saving and service enhancement strategies as required.
- Assist in monitoring with specific financial planning and analysis projects as relevant including development of revenue budget and cash flow forecasts.
- Monitor to Prepare and post relevant journal entries into the ERP financial system.
- Monitor to maintain petty cash float including issuing cash, balancing float and preparing monthly reconciliations.
- Provide on-the-job training as and when required.
- Perform and assume other duties and responsibilities as may be required by the immediate supervisor.
- Adhere to Company policies, procedures, Government laws, Rules & Regulations and work requirements.