Ict Teacher Jazan Male College Jobs Vacancy in Interserve
Interserve urgently required following position for Ict Teacher Jazan Male College. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Ict Teacher Jazan Male College Jobs Vacancy in Interserve Jobs Details:
ICT Teacher (Jazan Male College)
To deliver and develop a relevant and up to date curriculum to students whilst using outstanding classroom management and teaching skills to maximise student attendance, retention and achievement.
- To contribute towards the delivery of a high quality educational experience for all students, delivering services in a way that is sensitive and responsive and which displays the highest standards of student care.
- To observe all college policies / procedures / working practices / regulations and in particular to comply with the College’s Equality and Diversity Policy, Health and Safety Policy, Financial Regulations, Safeguarding Policy and the Code of Conduct.
- To undertake appropriate training and staff development.
- To participate in the College Appraisal/Performance Review process
- To identify and develop individual contribution in the delivery of the college competency framework.
2. Main duties and responsibilities:
- To plan, prepare and deliver teaching sessions as required.
- To be responsible for assessing, recording and reporting on student development and progress, including GPS scores.
- To ensure that you create a culture that is aligned to the Interserve values within the college and appropriate to the
- To undertake tutorial/pastoral and student support related duties.
- To develop teaching and learning materials relevant to teaching duties and course team student groups.
- To undertake initial guidance and advice interviews with potential students and contribute to the enrolment process.
- To monitor student attendance and achievement taking appropriate action as required.
- To contribute to and participate in quality assurance initiatives as appropriate.
- To foster employment skills and promote employability throughout the curriculum
- To review and evaluate lessons/courses within area of responsibility, with a view to continuous improvement.
- To contribute to the course and team planning review processes / action plan and attend regular team meetings.
- To liaise with parents/carers/employers (where appropriate).
- To be responsible for a group of students and their induction programme.
- To produce an assessment calendar and track students’ progress.
- To undertake other academic activity related to the role.
- To maintain records (teaching and student related) as required.
- To complete Health and Safety risk assessments for off-site trips
- To work with employers and agencies to promote employer engagement on vocational courses, including ad-hoc work placements.
- To work collaboratively with colleagues across the organisation.
- To uphold and continually develop in line with the Professional Standards for Teachers
- Student Assessment activities
- Preparation of Learning Materials
- Marking students’ work and giving timely feedback
- Marketing activities
- Course reviews and self assessment
- Preparing student assignments
- Parents’ Evenings
- Open Evenings
- Supporting portfolio building
- Student Admission Interviews
- Student Reviews
- Professional Development
- Monitoring & management of course data
- External verification
- Liaison with examining bodies
- Attendance at team meetings and cross college events
- Risk Assessment
- Represent the college at relevant meetings
- To contribute to the production of Course Reviews and the production of the Self-Assessment Report for the area.
- Plan prepare and give feedback on student work, monitor progress towards individual targets, keep records and provide timely reports/reviews to students, parents and college managers as appropriate .
- Work closely with colleagues within the Faculty and across college to respond to the needs of students.
- Contribute to the teaching and learning resources for the relevant subject/course.
- Maintain an up-to-date knowledge of developments in the relevant subject/course.
- Attend and contribute to relevant college meetings including enrolment, open days, and awards evenings.
- Advise and assist the Head of Faculty and team members in all matters relating to the delivery of subject specialisms.
- To manage and oversee all aspects of student tracking and progress reviews.
- To develop formal and informal links with industry and to ensure curriculum development is industry led.
- Contribute to the development of teaching methods and strategies as part of the College’s policy of continuous improvement.
- Contribute to the self-assessment process and take responsibility for relevant actions and targets in the development of plans for the area.
- Participate in the College’s Lesson Observation Scheme. Act as Teaching Observer when required.
- Undertake professional development and training to contribute to individual and College development as agreed through the College Individual Professional Review process.
- Carry out all duties with due regard to Health and Safety Regulations.
- Ensure compliance with the Financial Regulations of the College.
- Undertake such duties as may be reasonably requested from time to time.
- To positively promote equality of opportunity for staff and students.
- To carry out other duties as may reasonably be required from time to time.
Knowledge skills & experience
- Bachelor’s degree in from a recognized University or equivalent in IT or other relevant discipline/or equivalent industrial experience.
- Industrial experience an advantage
- Recognised teaching qualification
- Minimum three years vocational/ higher educational level experience.
- Ability to track and monitor student progress through project work.
- Evidence of innovative curriculum development and delivery.
- Ability to communicate clearly and concisely both in written and oral form in English (Arabic is an advantage).
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Strong written and oral communication and presentation skills.
- In depth knowledge and understanding of good assessment practice.
- Excellent organization and prioritization skills.
- Approachable and trainee focused.
- Ability to demonstrate effective classroom management skills.
- Commitment to continuing professional development.
- Proven ability to work in a culturally diverse context.
- Prior work experience in Saudi Arabia or the GCC is an advantage.
Apply for this job
Email these job details to a friend
Back to search results