Tsy Construction Coordinator Jobs Vacancy in Alstom الرياض
Alstom الرياض urgently required following position for Tsy Construction Coordinator. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Tsy Construction Coordinator Jobs Vacancy in Alstom الرياض Jobs Details:
Job Title & Purpose
Purpose of the Job
Alstom Transport as member of the FAST consortium is in charge of providing the Transit System for the package 3 of the project of construction of the Riyadh metro.
The Construction Coordinator will be in charge of coordinating the interface with the Civil Contractor as well as the ALSTOM subsystems for the Metro Line that he/she is assigned to and conduct all necessary actions related to Organization issues, Reporting, Planning, and Support of Construction activities.
Position in the Organisation
Area Construction Manager
This post reports hierarchically to the Area Construction Manager.
- Provide all necessary support to the Area Construction manager in the proper planning and coordination of activities
- Ensure the coordination and the surveillance of the works in the area of the project assigned to him, including the work of any subcontractor
- Ensure the implementation of progress monitoring and cost of all items concerning the construction activities and compare to planned durations, budgets and productivities
- Consolidate data from all the constructors in order to manage the work scheduling
- Ensure reporting of construction progress to the Area Construction Manager
- Keep detailed records of all activities and events that occur in work areas (daily site report updates)
- Implement the Project Quality Documentation for all construction activities
- Assist the Area Construction Manager with all necessary communication with the external stakeholders and ensure availability of all the documentation required for construction
- Enforce the observance of the Health and Safety Management Plan and Environmental Plan
- Enforce training of all individuals acting on the field on HSE requirements
- Monitor the observance of the stipulations laid down in the Project Quality Documentation by the site management team
- Contribute to the coordination of Testing and Commissioning activities of all the areas still under construction responsibility
Engineering Degree in Construction Management or Engineering Related Field.
Desired Knowledge / Experience
- Fluent in the use of Microsoft office tools (Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook)
- Fluent in the use of ACAD
Behavioural Skills / Competencies
- Ability to operate in an international and multi-lingual environment
- Good communication skills
- English is essential, French a plus.
Terms & Conditions
Riyadh, Saudi Arabia.