Director Clinical Nursing Perioperative Care Jobs Vacancy in Adilstone Group
Adilstone Group urgently required following position for Director Clinical Nursing Perioperative Care. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Director Clinical Nursing Perioperative Care Jobs Vacancy in Adilstone Group Jobs Details:
The company is looking for an experienced Director of Clinical Nursing to work within the mission, vision and values of the company, assuming 24-hour accountability in providing a leadership role in the overall coordination of a group of nursing units/services.
- Ensures staff, nursing staff, students, Interns and Residents practice within established policies and procedures and standards of nursing practice and patient care.
- Complies with hospital infection control and safety protocols.
- Maintains high visibility in clinical areas.
- Staff Management to include recruitment, education, training, evaluation and development, as well as preparation and delegation of work schedules and workflow.
- Reviews, plans, manages and monitors the area budget.
- Develops, modifies and ensures implementation of Policies and Procedures.
- Participates in Committees and workgroups as required.
- Actively participates in planning and development of new and expanded programs.
- Develops and implements directorate area strategic plans.
- Maintains high visibility.
- Maintains an open door communication policy for area staff.
- Functions as a mediator and resource person across departmental lines.
- Participates in the development, implementation and evaluation of the strategic plan for the Division of Nursing.
- Maintains all records pertaining to the operation of the area of assignment and generates reports as required.
Education & Research:
- Facilitates the development, implementation and evaluation of educational activities to meet the identified needs of managers, nursing and support personnel.
- Encourages and provides an environment to support scientific enquiry within a professional practice model.
- Assumes responsibility for own professional growth.
- Participate in teaching and mentoring of Nursing, Medical and Paramedical students, Interns and Residents.
- Ensures corrective actions are implemented and maintained when performance deviates from the established policies/standards.
- Develops, implements and participates in Quality Management processes and activities
- Establishes and maintains an environment that promotes and supports culturally sensitive professional nursing practice.
- Advocates for the needs of the patients and the clinical program; promotes the continuum of care.
- Creates a culture which empowers others to achieve, maximizing individual potential.
- Models skills of negotiation, critical thinking and team building.
- Promotes Hospital and Nursing's missions and demonstrates established values.
- Fosters collaborative relations and mutual understanding.
- Performs other related duties as assigned.
- Registered Nurse with a current Nursing license
- Bachelor Degree (Western standard)
- Masters Degree in Nursing / Management (Western Standard)
- Minimum eight (8) years clinical nursing experience which includes five (5) years of progressive administrative positions, and two (2) years in comparable position
- English Language Skills
- Computer Skills: Expert