Director Operations Support Services Jobs Vacancy in King Faisal Specialist Hospital And Research Centre الرياض
- Director Operations Support Services
- King Faisal Specialist Hospital And Research Centre
- الرياض S01
- 10 Jun, 2018 8 days ago
King Faisal Specialist Hospital And Research Centre الرياض urgently required following position for Director Operations Support Services. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Director Operations Support Services Jobs Vacancy in King Faisal Specialist Hospital And Research Centre الرياض Jobs Details:
Essential Responsibilities and Duties
1. Plays a vital role in change management for all operations and support related components.
2. Participates in the IT Steering Committee meetings.
3. Participates in service design and provides input in all operations and support service related components, as required.
4. Measures IT support performance and reports reasons for variances to the set service level agreements.
5. Works with the Service Management & Quality Assurance Officer to set the SLA targets and maintain the service catalogue.
6. Provides a holistic view of how business and functional capabilities are supported at KFSH&RC (Gen. Org.) and provides necessary input to the Enterprise Architecture Office.
7. Advises the leadership on potential sourcing propositions.
8. Manages the 24/7 operational activities of KFSH&RC (Gen. Org.)’s systems, applications, network, security, and platform.
9. Manages the IT Operation Centre activities and escalates alarms and events to the relevant parties in accordance to varying criticality.
10. Oversees the performance of the applications and the occurring events and escalates issues to the Deputy CIO as necessary.
11. Acts as the direct accountable individual for data sources such as the Configuration Management Database (CMDB) and the Known Error Database (KEDB).
12. Oversees the development and maintenance of training material for the supported applications and capabilities.
13. Oversees the operations of the service desk and works with the service manager to set expectations and escalation lines, in alignment with the standards set with the Service Management & Quality Assurance Officer.
14. Oversees the development of procedure manuals related to end user support and provides feedback as deemed necessary.
15. Manages the supply of technical on-site resources to support the end-users with the know-how on applications and hardware.
16. Consolidates all service improvement areas and escalates them as needed.
17. Follows all Hospital-related policies and procedures.
18. Participates in self & others’ education, training and development, as applicable.