Cybersecurity Operations Engineer Threat Intelligence Manager Senior Jobs Vacancy in Booz Allen
- Cybersecurity Operations Engineer Threat Intelligence Manager Senior
- Booz Allen
- 17 Mar, 2018 30+ days ago
Booz Allen urgently required following position for Cybersecurity Operations Engineer Threat Intelligence Manager Senior. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Cybersecurity Operations Engineer Threat Intelligence Manager Senior Jobs Vacancy in Booz Allen Jobs Details:
Job Number: R0024878
Booz Allen Hamilton has been at the forefront of strategy and technology for more than 100 years. Today, the firm provides management and technology consulting and engineering services to leading Fortune 500 corporations, governments, and not-for-profits across the globe. Booz Allen partners with public and private sector clients to solve their most difficult challenges through a combination of consulting, analytics, mission operations, technology, systems delivery, cybersecurity, engineering and innovation expertise.
Cybersecurity Operations Engineer/Threat Intelligence Manager, Senior
Apply advanced knowledge of tacticalâ to strategicâlevel intelligence analysis of Cyber threats, vectors, and actors in support of Cyber defense and computer network operations. Use forensics, network vulnerability, and malware analysis to conduct both technical analysis of Cyber threats and events and allâsource analysis of Cyber threats, their vectors, and capabilities. Use both open source data and classified reporting to analyze and document the political, economic, social, and behavioral aspects of malicious Cyber activity and provide situational awareness of local, regional, and international Cyber threats, including attribution analysis of Cyber organizations, programs, capabilities, motivations, and intent to conduct Cyberspace operations. Provide leadership and mentoring for junior employees and contribute to the development of innovative principles and ideas. Work on unusually complex problems and provide solutions that are highly creative. Act as leader on large programs and projects that affect the organizations longâterm goals and objectives.
- 10+ years of experience with intelligence analysis via the US intelligence community, Military Intelligence, or a Fortune 500 company
- 3+ years of experience with leading highâfunctioning teams
- Experience with collecting, analyzing, and interpreting qualitative and quantitative data from multiple sources
- Experience with Cyber, incident response and digital forensics, security engineering, security operations, computer network operations, information operations, information warfare, or topical Cyber
- Knowledge of the Cyber Kill Chain, the Diamond Model of Intrusion Analysis, or other relevant network defense and intelligence frameworks
- Ability to write highâquality intelligence assessments and briefings for a seniorâlevel audience
- Ability to develop specific expertise to discern patterns of complex threat actor behavior and to communicate a comprehension of current and developing Cyber threats
- Ability to leverage wellâhoned online researching expertise to identify and navigate relevant online forums, including Web sites, social media, and traditional sources to support research and analysis
- BA or BS degree in International Relations, Security Studies, Intelligence Studies, Political Science, Cybersecurity, or CS
- Experience with targeting in a government intelligence community agency
- Knowledge of network security technologies, log formats, SIEM technologies, and security operations
- Possession of excellent oral and written communication skills
- Network+, Security+, GSEC, or CEH Certification, SANS training, or other technical industry certifications
We are proud of our diverseÂ environment,Â EOE,Â M/F/Disability/Vet. #LI-AH1, CJ1, MENA, MG1, NKG1, TMJ16