Auditing Supervisor Jobs Vacancy in Khathlan Company الدمام
Khathlan Company الدمام urgently required following position for Auditing Supervisor. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Auditing Supervisor Jobs Vacancy in Khathlan Company الدمام Jobs Details:
Auditing Supervisor for a Oil and Gas Construction Company
Job Location : Dammam
Attractive salary package will be offered based on experience and qualification
• Shall be a degree holder in B.S. Accounting/Finance. A CIA/CPA/CA or equivalent certificate holder.
• Professional qualification from ICAI, ICAEW or ACCA.
• At least five (5) years Audit experience in public accounting or internal audit in an Construction Company.
• Strong technical background with good knowledge of International Financial Reporting Standards and International Auditing Standards.
• Good analytical, interpersonal, time management, research, and communications skills.
• Must be able to effectively work with new and changing situations including new industry regulations; where there may not always be a readily apparent solution.
• Must be able to view controls issues and concerns and capable of presenting results and reports to the audit committee and Senior Management.
Interested candidate can apply with your updated resume
Disclaimer: GotoGulf is a platform that facilitates recruiters and jobseekers reach out to each other. Applicants are advised to research the bonafides of recruiters independently. We do not endorse requests for money payments and strictly advise against sharing personal or financial information. If you suspect malpractice, please email to us.