Sait Statistics Officer Nac Jobs Vacancy in Alfaisal University الرياض
Alfaisal University الرياض urgently required following position for Sait Statistics Officer Nac. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Sait Statistics Officer Nac Jobs Vacancy in Alfaisal University الرياض Jobs Details:
Responsible for handling the Student Information System (BlackBaud), and generate Statistics
Primary Duties & Responsibilities
- SIS Administration: Administrate BlackBaud in all aspects (reports, Transcripts, Posting Grades, Calculation, Degree Audit, Grading Setup, User permissions and Security, Maintaining records, import to update the system, Moving students from Admission to registrar’s office …)
- Responsible for Faculty Access for the web and NetClassroom
- Responsible for Automation the process of contacting Current and Prospective students.
- Collaborate with IT to generate Students Emails, and to update Email-Groups
- Collaborate with Finance and IT depts. to issue Students Invoices, and place students with outstanding balance on No Payment Hold .
- Administrate Student Affairs Support Portal and SA Task Management solution .
- Collaborate with Quality Assurance to Add/Remove Survey holds.
- Responsible for Designing manuals. e.g. (FAWeb, NetClassroom, Wrike, Student Portal .)
- Statistics and Reporting for (SA deanship, President office, Colleges, Departments, MoE and Quality Assurance Office) .
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Dean of Student Affairs
- Deans of Faculties
- Quality Assurance Office
- IT Department
- Private sectors when approved.
Education & Experience
- Bachelors Degree in a relevant field (Business, Management Studies etc.) or an acceptable equivalent
- 3 - 5 years of related and relevant experience, preferably in educational institution or acceptable equivalent