Finance Director Jobs Vacancy in Michael Page الرياض
Michael Page الرياض urgently required following position for Finance Director. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Finance Director Jobs Vacancy in Michael Page الرياض Jobs Details:
The CFO position reports directly into the CEO and will have responsibility for partnering with the Board of Directors as well as internal/ external stakeholders. Our client is a multi-faceted FMCG company with a large and diverse portfolio of different products and operational complexities. For this reason, the CFO will have a seasoned legacy within managing numerous teams - in this role, Finance, Legal, IT and Controls are inextricably linked to the CFO in one way, or another. The Net Sales of the Group across the region are significant and thus a highly accomplished CFO must lead and direct the Planning, Finance Operations, investor relationships and strategically partner with the CEO of the business in order to facilitate all corporate objectives resulting in Shareholder optimisation.
The Successful Applicant The business operates in an immensely competitive environment and the CFO must have
- At least 10-15 years of operating within a Senior Management / leadership role
- Well educated - Chartered Accountant from a top tier educational institution (with the relevant practical experience)
- Will have worked at a FMCG organisation of international repute
- Has strong interpersonal and communication skills, for liaising with senior management, operational staff, and company bankers and investors
- Is attentive to detail and accuracy with the ability to interpret financial models and high level data
What's on Offer Excellent exposure, compensation, schooling, flights, medical and bonus.