Franchise Manager Ophthalmology Saudi Arabia Jobs Vacancy in Shire Pharmaceuticals الرياض
Shire Pharmaceuticals الرياض urgently required following position for Franchise Manager Ophthalmology Saudi Arabia. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Franchise Manager Ophthalmology Saudi Arabia Jobs Vacancy in Shire Pharmaceuticals الرياض Jobs Details:
- Leadership of the Saudi Arabia Commercial Ophthalmology Team
- Responsible for the development and execution of a business plan for Shire’s products in specific area of coverage, including annual sales targets and marketing strategies and tactics, which are adapted for local needs but consistent with regional and global ethical standards and strategies.
- Country PNL, budgets and revenue responsibility- to reach assigned country sales targets
- Provide clear and motivating leadership to employees assigned for supervision: Coach the team towards maximum performance.
- Strong focus on direct customer contact and field work.
- Strong, active collaboration with relevant Shire Medical functions (MSL and other) as well as other (market access, international marketing, HR etc.).
- Appropriate planning, tracking and adherence to expense budgets.
- Ensure appropriate objective setting with all employees under supervision to achieve the best available targets
- Ensure that all employees under supervision (the Commercial Franchise team) adhere to their targets, objectives, duties as well as Shire Vision and Values.
- Demonstrate full understanding of the Shire products, markets and commercial strategies as well as the critical success factors and the regional/global/international marketing plan. Demonstrate full awareness of key competitors and their strategies and how Shire products successfully compete.
- Develop and expand the relationships with important key opinion leaders as well as other key stakeholders.
- Prepare and maintain accurate Franchise and country business plans.
- Ensure sales team maintains and executes local account plans to meet all objectives within allocated budget.
- Ensure adequate promotional coverage of both prescribing and referring customers for all assigned brands within the assigned area.
- Ensure sales objectives of Shire assigned products to be reached, in line with the agreed budgets.
- Explore and understand customer needs and support those and all employees under supervision by providing the required services and initiation of relevant projects.
- Provide strategic input to annual and long-range BU/company business plans.
- Support the relevant internal functions/departments in the preparation of promotional materials as well as planning of congresses, medical education events and other medico-marketing activities / projects.
- Define, develop and run (screening) projects in collaboration with relevant internal functions and selected customers / centers to find new or to better reach out to existing patients.
- Attend national and international congresses and medical education meetings relating to assigned products.
- Ensure with all employees under supervision to effectively utilize the identified IT systems including CRM to pro-actively plan and monitor business activities and record factual accurate customer notes with completion according to agreed timescales and quality levels.
- Ensure personal conduct is consistent with the Shire Vision and Values as well as all relevant legal and compliance / Pharma regulations and guidelines and act as an example.
- Coordinate and support internal functions in initiating and optimizing business opportunities at a regional and national level.
- Carry out other related tasks and projects as requested by supervisor (e.g. vacancy coverage, collection of customer feedback on specific questions, testing new materials or project concepts etc.)
Education & Experience Requirements
- Track record of pharmaceutical sales and marketing experience in highly specialized indications.
- Bioscience degree or relevant working experience in similar area.
- Experience with new product launches an advantage.
- Experience in Ophthalmology or a similar indication area an advantage, but not essential.
- Leadership experience strongly preferred.
- Strong personal skills in direct personal relationship building with national KOLs and national key customers a must.
- Strong, convincing and well-balanced leadership skills are core to the job and a must.
Key Skills and Competencies
- Fluent in English and Arabic language
- Strong, convincing and well-balanced leadership skills
- Good project management and analytical skills.
- Ability to build and maintain a strong relationship with KOLs, medical referral chain and other relevant stakeholders.
- Ability to convince customers and motivate them to invest time, taking action to actively increase the level of attention and care for the patients within the indications relevant to assigned Shire products.
- Convincing presentation skills.
- Networking ability across different functions externally (i.e. medical care and involved organizations: physicians, nurses, patient organizations, payer organizations) and internally (Medical, Marketing, Market Access etc.).
- Flexible, proactive, highly motivated and able to manage projects independently and effectively. Show initiative, intrinsic drive and ambition to achieve high goals.
- Knowledge of and acting in line with the appropriate legislation and guidelines for sales of high value niche specialist products.
- Good interpersonal skills, able to work effectively with external customers as well as internal team members.
- High level of personal energy and enthusiasm. Readiness to go the extra mile.
Other Job Components
Complexity and Problem Solving
- Ability to balance business decision making with employees, patients, customer and company interests.
- Ability to prioritize budget spend according to highest and quickest return for the company.
- Decides own work priorities and travel/meeting plans to achieve goals in the most effective, quickest way.
- Decides which key customers and other stakeholders need to have the highest priorities in accordance with set objectives.
- Decides which employees to coach or develop most (first) in accordance with set objectives.
- Prioritizes the most impactful commercial investments and projects, optimizing investment of time and budget spend.
- Effectively coach team to organize local/regional/national educational meetings for relevant specialists and to being responsible for coordination of all venue, speaker and material support required for the achievement of high quality meetings in support of business goals and in compliance with local regulations and Shire guidelines.
Internal and External Contacts
- Country team employees
- Head of GCC cluster
- Shire colleagues of collaborating Shire functions like Medical, Finance, Global Marketing, Market Access, etc.
- KOLs and top tier customers
- Payer organizations
- Service providers and vendors relevant for the budgeted projects
- Institutes and/or Health Care Professionals/people other than mentioned above that are crucial for growing the business.
- Readiness to travel daily with assigned territory, with some additional international travels on request.
- Driving license