Emergency Department Nurses For Saudi Needed Jobs Vacancy in Austra Health الرياض
Austra Health الرياض urgently required following position for Emergency Department Nurses For Saudi Needed. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Emergency Department Nurses For Saudi Needed Jobs Vacancy in Austra Health الرياض Jobs Details:
- Earn tax free dollars whilst travelling the world
- Return travel and accommodation plus many other perks
- Vacancies open to Registered Nurses only
Are you a qualified Registered Nurse interested in discovering the Middle East?
King Faisal Specialist Hospital and Research Centre (KFSH&RC) is an internationally JCI accredited, 936 bed tertiary care facility situated in the capital Riyadh, with a sister hospital in Jeddah, Saudi Arabia. With Joint Commission International (JCI) accreditation as an Academic Medical Centre, and American Nurses Credentialing Centre (ANCC) Magnet designation, KFSH&RC continues to be one of the leading healthcare organisations in the Middle East.
KFSH&RC has a requirement for Registered Nurses, across all disciplines, to join their team in Riyadh. The main requirement of these roles are to provide safe patient and family focused quality care utilising the nursing process.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities
1. Provide total patient care, as assigned, according to the core standards of patient care, established policies and evidence based practices.
2. Documents all relevant information correctly, appropriately and in a timely manner.
3. Assists in promoting and sharing knowledge via mentorship in line with relevant research and evidence based practice.
4. Participates in patient education programs
5. Contributes to the achievement of clinical quality outcome indicators and patient satisfaction. Leads unit based Performance Improvement activities as assigned.
6. Contributes to the achievement of cost efficiency savings on unit. Maintains an awareness of resource utilisation, exercising care in the ordering and use of staff, equipment and materials.
- Bachelors degree in Nursing
- Current, valid current nursing registration without restrictions
- 2 years post graduate experience
- Post Graduate Certificate highly regarded
- Position open to Australian or New Zealand citizens only
- Airfares to and from your point of hire
- Hospital accommodation
- Comprehensive medical and emergency dental care
- Opportunity to nurse in an international setting and be exposed to new cultures
- Career progression and education opportunities
- 54 days of annual leave
- Tax free salary
We understand making the move to Saudi Arabia is a big decision. With our first-hand experience, Austra Health provides extensive support and invaluable information throughout the decision-making, relocation and transition process.
You can also visit www.austrahealth.com.au/middle-east for further information about living and working in Saudi Arabia.
To submit your application in strict confidence, click the 'apply' button. If you require further information, please contact Melissa Taylor on 03 9864 6001.
To view all Austra Health job opportunities visit www.austrahealth.com.au
Reference Number: VICMTSaudi2_152093703553365
Contact Details: Melissa Taylor