Personal Safety Specialist Jobs Vacancy in Sadara الجبيل
Sadara الجبيل urgently required following position for Personal Safety Specialist. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Personal Safety Specialist Jobs Vacancy in Sadara الجبيل Jobs Details:
Lead the implementation of Personal Safety policies and programs, ensure its adherence and consistency and increase individual awareness and accountability to achieve these goals and objectives.
- Collect inputs and calculate Personal Safety reporting information; act as the focal point and subject matter expert regarding Personal Safety.
- Ensure the implementation of a detailed, task level, day-to-day Personal Safety program, utilizing the EH&S work process, standards and procedures within Sadara.
- Ensure that the Personal Safety aspects of Operating Discipline are adequate and applied to achieve performance goals.
- Advise Manufacturing, Site Logistics and Corporate management regarding their effectiveness.
- Perform the Personal Safety monitoring, data collection, analysis and reporting; identify opportunities to streamline personal safety work process.
- Participate in incident investigations and provide recommendations and solutions on weak areas.
- Link to Parent Company’s Personal Safety Expertise to ensure transfer of knowledge and application of best practices, clear interpretations of site-specific regulatory process, regulations, laws and associated procedures.
- Review and provide Personal Safety related inputs and coordinate the implementation of an assessment program to ensure conformity of Sadara facilities with personal safety programs.
Bachelor's Degree in one of the fields of Engineering or Science.