Qhse Supervisor Jobs Vacancy in Agility Logistics الدمام
Agility Logistics الدمام urgently required following position for Qhse Supervisor. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Qhse Supervisor Jobs Vacancy in Agility Logistics الدمام Jobs Details:
Agility is a publicly traded global logistics company headquartered in Kuwait, providing freight forwarding, transportation, warehousing and supply chain management services to businesses, governments, international institutions and relief agencies worldwide.
Responsible for monitoring and reporting all Quality, Health, Safety & Environmental related issues to the concerned managers
Key Result Areas
- Ensures all equipment and plant on site are monitored and regularly inspected to meet the accepted statutory and safety standards requirement and maintained in good condition.
- Conducts routine inspections at each designated facilities(Warehouses, Offices and Premises)
- Follows up on for reports of the critical injury or fatality.
- Observes the unsafe acts during the workplace safety inspection.
- Ensures the safety issues are discussed on the tool box meeting and inspect the records of the same
- Ensures that radioactive substance, explosives, gases and all inflammable, toxic or dangerous materials are stored in the manner laid down in statutory, Company and Client regulations.
- Inspects the site to determine whether any particular hazards exist of which department should be aware and continually monitor site conditions to ensure hazards are eliminated and/or minimized.
- Any other related duties / projects assigned by the direct supervisor from time to time to meet the business exigencies.
- 5-7 yrs experience
- Resource with proven track record of warehouse set up with all the Quality, Health, Safety and Environment experience managing a team of one or two QHSE professionals
- Diploma / Degree / OSHA