Inventory Coordinator Jobs Vacancy in Agility Logistics الدمام
Agility Logistics الدمام urgently required following position for Inventory Coordinator. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Inventory Coordinator Jobs Vacancy in Agility Logistics الدمام Jobs Details:
Agility is a publicly traded global logistics company headquartered in Kuwait, providing freight forwarding, transportation, warehousing and supply chain management services to businesses, governments, international institutions and relief agencies worldwide.
Responsible for verifying the accuracy in inventory checks, quality in warehouse activities & process and product integrity in the Inventory thereby maintain the optimum customer satisfaction.
- Receipt & Move Audit checks
- Cycle Counts
- Zero Balance Checks
- Pick Shortage
- Empty Location Checks
- No Record Items
- Records maintenance towards Statistical Analysis
- Regularly conducts inventory and transactional checks.
- Updates records on checks conducted towards compiling statistics.
- Ensuring product integrity by monitoring shipments and expiries.
- Oversees the activities in the warehouses, ensuring conformities with the procedures in place.
- Monitors compliance with the safety, health and environmental control mechanisms in place.
- Reports on observations with valid suggestions, as the case may be.
- Identifying Potential for client complaints.
- Ensuring awareness of the Systems in place as per the IMS procedures. Generates WMS Reports for stock and transaction checks and maintains daily records of such checks
- Perpetually follows up on discrepancies, non-conformities and reports on developments and inaction daily.
- Coordinates with the Quality Coordinators on the micro level for expediting resolving of pending issues.
- Coordinates between warehouse, and operations cell for identifying Root Cause Analysis and Corrective & Preventive Action.
- Identifies scope for training that may have evaded the departmental heads.
- Verifies Reports forwarded by various departments for accuracy / contradictions.
- Monitor and Follow up on timely update of data on WMS
- Any other duties assigned by the direct supervisor from time to time to meet the business exigencies
- 3-6 Yrs experience
- Should have worked as QC / Inventory coordinator for a warehouse, Good knowledge of Inbound & Outbound activities, WMS, MS Excel, trouble shooting of discrepancies, basic MHE knowledge
- ITI / Diploma / Degree