Shift Supervisor Production Jobs Vacancy in Southern Can Making Ltd جدة
Southern Can Making Ltd جدة urgently required following position for Shift Supervisor Production. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Shift Supervisor Production Jobs Vacancy in Southern Can Making Ltd جدة Jobs Details:
-To strive for continuous improvement in all aspects of the shift supervisor role.
-To assist and deploy subordinates in all production and quality aspects.
- College graduate preferably Engineering graduate major in mechanical, electrical/electronic or industrial.
- Should have 5 years and above experience as shift supervisor preferably in Can or End making companies.
- Knowledgeable and literate in MS Office (Excel, Word, Outlook & power pt.), technical reporting, planning, scheduling and commissioning, basic mechanical and electrical troubleshooting , 5S, Lean Manufacturing , GMP (Good Manufacturing Practices) and general safety.
- Must have good communication skill and very keen to details ,must know how to work under high pressure, organized and systematic.
- must know English language.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- To co-ordinate the step, running and maintenance of all equipment used in the manufacture of Ends to maximum efficiency & following up of SOPs and updating.
- While striving for continuous improvement ensure optimum product quality through the use of ISO and statistical process control procedures.
- To monitor and control spoilage to work towards zero defects & control isolation and work on -problem solving.
- Co-ordinate changeovers and preventive maintenance as and when required.
- Ensure all aspects of health and safety and good housekeeping & HACCP are adhered to.
-To support Maintainers and Operators as required.
- Assist in training of subordinates in all aspects of end manufacturer.
-To liaise with Quality, Stores, Personnel and other departments for achieving the shift production requirement.
How to Apply:
Interested candidates should send their CVs in English to the mentioned email in Ad
(The subject of the mail should be: Shift Supervisor)
Apply with Latest CV+ Education certificates + Experience Certificates.
Only short listed candidates will be contacted for interviews
Job Types: Full-time, Contract
- Supervisor: 4 years (Preferred)