Sales Engineer Jobs Vacancy in Emerson الخبر
Emerson الخبر urgently required following position for Sales Engineer. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Sales Engineer Jobs Vacancy in Emerson الخبر Jobs Details:
Based in our brand new, state of the art facility in Dhahran Techno Valley, we are looking for an experienced Senior Sales Engineer to track and grow the business opportunities of the Systems and Solutions (SYSS) Group in KSA.
Overview Purpose of position:
- Lead Pressure Management Business Unit for solutions, products and services sales & business development initiatives.
- Meet or exceed territory financial objectives (budget, POR, etc) as required in support of the PRM MEA business plan
- Review and address RFQ requests from customers, from commercial, technical and operational standpoints.
- Covert RFQ in to order and Process them to the customer service team
- Maintain organizational RFQ log and reporting in CRM on Demand.
- Conduct Due Diligence, Legal and Commercial compliance approval process in collaboration with the sales team
- Work closely with the Inside Sales team on developing a technically suitable and most competitive solution.
- Proactively collaborate with the sales team and cross functional groups in the RFQ execution process to drive quick response time and high RFQ to order conversion
- Develop and implement plans to drive and grow KOB3 business and maximize revenue and profit from the existing installed base.
- Prepare and present marketing forecasts, pricing surveys, competitor intelligence and country marketing plans
- Work closely with other Emerson Automation Solutions Business Units and maximize pull-through content
- Take a pro-active role in defining strategies for winning Entity KOB2 projects as well as supporting Destination KOB1/2 pursuit activities to achieve order conversion and maximize the potential for PRM Business Unit
- Develop long-term relationships with senior management within customer accounts to ensure awareness of the capabilities of PRM Business Unit and Emerson Automation Solutions
- Conduct STO and Site Plan activities to maximize KOB3 potential at critical sites
- Improve customer satisfaction by finding solutions to their needs
- Keep up to date with developments in products, industries and market trends.
- Utilize CRMoD effectively
- Maintain record of business activity as per Emerson record retention policy
- Ensure Emerson Ethics and international trade compliance procedures are strictly followed with all business transactions
- Recognize and accept Sr. Sales Engineer Roles & Responsibilities as defined in Emerson’s Company Procedures.
Imagine being surrounded by intelligent, driven, and passionate innovators all working toward the same goal—to create groundbreaking solutions that leave our world in a better place than we found it. Emerson is a global technology and engineering company providing innovative solutions for customers in industrial, commercial, and residential markets.
Our Emerson Automation Solutions business helps process, hybrid, and discrete manufacturers maximize production, protect personnel and the environment while optimizing their energy and operating costs. Our Emerson Commercial and Residential Solutions business helps ensure human comfort and health, protect food quality and safety, advance energy efficiency, and create sustainable infrastructure.
A dynamic environment is what you’ll discover at Emerson, a Fortune 500 company with $15.3 billion in sales and over 200 manufacturing locations worldwide. Together, we’re changing the world, and we have all the resources to help you achieve your professional goals.
Whether you’re an established professional looking for a career change, an undergraduate student exploring options, or recently received your MBA degree, you’ll find a variety of opportunities at Emerson. Join our team and start your journey today.