Methyl Methacrylate Shift Supervisor Jobs Vacancy in Petro Rabigh مكة
Petro Rabigh مكة urgently required following position for Methyl Methacrylate Shift Supervisor. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Methyl Methacrylate Shift Supervisor Jobs Vacancy in Petro Rabigh مكة Jobs Details:
- Methyl methacrylate Plant experience is preferred
- Good understanding of plant normal and specific operations mechanism and start/stop console and field operations.
- Advanced understanding of instruments.
- Experience in Distributed Control Systems, Startups, Shut down and emergency shutdown systems.
- Thorough knowledge of plant layout and operating process
- To lead a team of shift operators to achieve safe, stable and efficient operations with high safety awareness level and implementing safety policy and hazard protection.
- Good command of the English language (Verbal and Written).
- Thorough knowledge of plant operation procedures with a broad range operational view.
- Achieve safe and stable operations in the shift by supervising and coordinating plant personnel in normal operation and startup or shutdown and other major operational changes, ensuring that operators follow all standard operation procedures in the execution of scheduled tasks during shift operation and coordinating plant operations with other connected plant.
- Ensure minimum disruption to stable operation by detecting plant and equipment problems and implementing counter measures after trouble shooting.
- Coordinate with Maintenance personnel to ensure maintenance activities are conducted with the least disruption to production.
- Provide appropriate commands to Field Operators and Field Operators.
- Verify operating logs to ensure records are accurate.
- Ensure shift operation tasks meet safety and environmental requirements and report any environmental concerns to own supervisor.
- Communication with other section or vendor (user/supplier, utility, Inspection, or chemical vendor etc.)
- Issuing work permit (as per permission level approved by Section head)
- Making brief and efficient report (events, incidents, update, job progress, countermeasures taken etc.) to own supervisor in a timely manner.
- Enhance shift operators operational skills and knowledge by regular coaching to meet operational requirements.
- Safe and proper communication at work and at shift handover.
- High School or Diploma in relevant field
- 20+years’ worth of experience where 12 - 16 years within a plant operator role in the refinery or petrochemical field.
- Excellent English communication skills (Verbal and Writing)
- Advanced maintenance skills.
- Knowledge in Distributed Controls System operation and field operation.
- Ability to handle process plant safety and related safety management.
- Excellent judgment and fast response to situations.
- Report shift activities and operating conditions.
- Teambuilding and supervisory skills.
- Strong Coordination skills.