Extruded Plastic Pipe Supervisors Jobs Vacancy in Listgrove Ltd
Listgrove Ltd urgently required following position for Extruded Plastic Pipe Supervisors. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Extruded Plastic Pipe Supervisors Jobs Vacancy in Listgrove Ltd Jobs Details:
Extruded Plastic Pipe Supervisor
Kingdom of Saudi Arabia
Job ref: JH/42455
Salary: Circa £80,000 Plus Package
A pre-requisite for this role is a proven background in the extrusion of plastic pipes.
(Candidates without this experience cannot be considered)
- Establish, plan, manage and maintain daily operation of all production Lines
- Delegate and share the responsibilities with Leading Hands, Maintenance Engineer and Die Changer for the smooth running of production schedule
- To support in the set-up, running and maintenance of 3-extrusion lines for pressure pipe (20mm-2000mm diameters), 2-pipe winding systems and injection moulding lines for fixture and fittings
- Accountability for monitoring production process within PVC pipe extrusion and fabricated fittings
- Within the technical team organise operation control meetings, Weekly co-ordination meetings and monthly, quarterly and annual reviews.
- Implement Quality Management System procedures.
- Responsible for production and materials planning, as well as Initiating and coordinating inventory and cost control programs.
- Identification, development and management of the operational plan that addresses all necessary management requirements i.e. policies, procedures plans, integration and implementation strategies and training policies
- Lead continuous improvement activities using tools, such as Kaizan and 5s.
- To liaise with the Maintenance Engineer on all issues concerning the equipment maintenance and reliability.
- Report to the Manufacturing Manager all issues concerning the equipment sustainability and provide actual data where necessary.
- Be responsible for the control of consumables and spare parts requirement during the shift.
- Provide the Manufacturing Manager with the raw materials requirement and usage during the shift.
- Supervise and document production activity to ensure that manufactured products meet with quality requirements.
- Maintain and update business systems, such as SOPs and QA procedure forms, ensuring that all necessary processes are being followed.
- Carry out investigations into operating and process issues (interacting with other departments where necessary) and implement solutions to ensure the continuing operation of the shift
- Calculate and manage the material movement during the shift and in silos to facilitate the ordering of raw materials in time.
- Adhere to the packaging and shipment of finished products as laid out in the procedures.
Experience and Competencies:
- At least 5 years Industry experience ideally with pipe extrusion equipment and ancillaries.
- Effective communicator
- Structured approach to management
- Work with minimum supervision
- Ability to work under pressure and to deadlines
- Excellent leadership and motivation skills
- Ability to lead and develop a team in order to achieve results
- Experience within an extrusion facility
- Experience in production and material management
- Compliant with ISO 9001
To apply please contact Jason Hutchison
0044(0) 1789 207089
For EU roles, candidates must be eligible to work and live in the European Union.
Proof of eligibility will be required with your application.
Office Locations: Stratford-upon-Avon, Amsterdam, Barcelona, Cape Town, Dubai, Düsseldorf, Istanbul, Lyon, Malmö, Milan, Mumbai, Shanghai, Singapore, Sydney and Washington.
PLASTICS - PETROCHEMICALS - PACKAGING - CHEMICALS - ENERGY – ENVIRONMENT
Listgrove Limited Registered in England No: 1197713
Exhibiting at: PlastIndia, NPE, PlastMilan, Compounding World, PDM, Kunststoffen, ScanPack, Fakuma