Assistant Consultant Cardiology Jobs Vacancy in King Faisal Specialist Hospital And Research Centre الرياض
- Assistant Consultant Cardiology
- King Faisal Specialist Hospital And Research Centre
- الرياض S01
- 22 Oct, 2018 30+ days ago
King Faisal Specialist Hospital And Research Centre الرياض urgently required following position for Assistant Consultant Cardiology. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Assistant Consultant Cardiology Jobs Vacancy in King Faisal Specialist Hospital And Research Centre الرياض Jobs Details:
Assists in providing medical care in the field of Cardiology and supervises interns and residents, in accordance with current medical staff bylaws, rules and regulations and the hospital’s policies and procedures.
Essential Responsibilities and Duties
- Clinical Responsibilities
- Assists the Consultants in providing required patient care and management in the field of Cardiology, in accordance with standards of medical care laid down by KFSH&RC (Gen. Org.).
- Studies and performs assessment, examination and the compilation of a case history and assists in the diagnosis and management of the patient in accordance with criteria listed in diagnostic manuals such as the Diagnostic and Statistical Manual.
- Registers detailed medical history, conducts a thorough physical examination and creates a plan for patient management and follows-up for discussion with the Consultant. Subsequently, records the consultant’s orders, progress notes and other required documents for outpatients.
- Provides on-call coverage for their specialty on a rotational basis during evenings, nights, weekends and public holidays.
- Prepares for and participates in consultant and specialist ward rounds as per policy. Documents findings in medical records.
- Follows up on investigation results for outpatients and modifies treatment accordingly.
- Attends specialty clinics, outpatient clinics, and shares on on-call schedule as per requirements.
- Performs any other clinical responsibilities, as assigned.
- Academic Responsibilities
- Provides orientation, bedside training and supervision of interns, residents and fellows as assigned.
- Keeps abreast of all the latest techniques and developments, especially in area of specialization. Implements them on a selective basis to improve technical standards.
- Participates in the educational activities and training programs of the Department.
- Participates in national and international medical conferences.
- Research Responsibilities
- Participates in clinical, basic and translational research projects and published papers in accordance with Research Advisory Council Policy in order to advance knowledge, improve the quality of post graduate education and contribute to the national and international recognition of KFSH&RC (Gen. Org.).
- Administrative Responsibilities
- Undertakes the administrative duties assigned by the Section Head or Chairman of the Department.
- Participates in all mandatory Departmental activities and serves on Departmental and Hospital committees, as required.
- Assists the Department in the development and implementation of techniques and practices that help maximize the utilization of all resources within the Department and across the KFSH&RC (Gen. Org.).
- Abides by the current hospital and medical stall bylaws, all relevant rules, regulations and policies and keeps updated of any changes that might occur.
- Participates in self-and others’ education, training and development as applicable.
- Follows all Hospital-related policies and procedures.
- Performs other related duties as assigned.
Refer to the approved Credentialing guidelines.
Two (2) years of training in specialty or subspecialty plus post-training experience is required.