Business Applications Director Jobs Vacancy in Michael Page Middle East جدة
Michael Page Middle East جدة urgently required following position for Business Applications Director. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Business Applications Director Jobs Vacancy in Michael Page Middle East جدة Jobs Details:
- Lead and direct the development and implementation of a 3 years Business Applications roadmap (ERP, Infrastructure, Business intelligence, analytics, CRM, Loyalty, Marketing, Innovations…etc) with a yearly plan in collaboration and alignment with all BU’s and IT functions to enable overall business strategy and fulfill its technology requirements.
- Manage complex projects such as ERP, CRM, Cloud solutions and E-commerce through implementing standard project management processes in coordination with business team and system integrators to ensure deliverables are in alignment with strategic organizational goals
- Provide direction to the Business Applications teams to ensure effective establishment and maintenance of a scalable standards and agile IT Applications including ERP, Cloud solutions covering corporate and retail business areas from Plan, Buy, Move, Sell and digital, … to meet the emerging and changing business requirements in term of capacity, performance and disaster recovery with proper balance between service availability and cost as well as optimizing the quality of service and maximizing end-users’ IT literacy in the service delivery area.
- Provide direction to the business applications team to ensure the Ensure digital transformation and agility in business process improvement while advising on emerging technological trends and state-of-the-art solutions (ERP, cloud solutions, Analytics, Loyalty, E-commerce, Marketing Automation,) that can effectively uplift the customer in-store and digital experience and support strategic initiatives.
- Drive the organization to deliver higher performance levels by setting individual objectives, managing performance, developing, coaching and motivating staff, provisioning of formal and informal feedback and appraisal.
- Ensure compliance with internal/external audits and best practices within Infrastructure and operations fields by proactively enforcing regular reviews including self-assessments, acceptable use policy, disaster recovery drills, and cybersecurity health checks.
- Develop strategic partnership with internal and external entities to maintain highest standards of customer satisfaction and service levels.
- Define and document overall systems architecture according to business strategy and industry standards
15+ years of strong IT experience including: Retail Applications with 70% focus (Oracle Retail or similar, Forecasting & replenishment, warehouse management solutions, cloud solution) and Oracle EBS back office with 30% focus (Finance, HCM and P2P), Service Delivery (Large Community, Services Portfolio, ), Digital & CX (Marketing Processes, CRM & Loyalty, E-commerce, Store innovation, technologies..)
Advanced Technical Certifications (ITIL, PMP, CISA, OCP, CISSP, SCRUM. etc.)
In-depth knowledge of designing, implementing and managing at international level (Mission critical ERP Oracle EBS, Retail, Store systems (POS, Pricing & Promotion,..), Large scale infrastructure and networks.
Strong Retail industry and business knowledge
Excellent organizational and leadership skills
Effective Program & Change management skills
Mastery in strategic thinking, planning and implementation