Fire Protection Specialist Jobs Vacancy in Petro Rabigh مكة
Petro Rabigh مكة urgently required following position for Fire Protection Specialist. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Fire Protection Specialist Jobs Vacancy in Petro Rabigh مكة Jobs Details:
- Bachelor degree in Fire Protection Engineering or Mechanical/Chemical engineering with higher certification in fire protection & loss control. A masters degree is a plus
- Minimum of 15 year experience in fire protection engineering/process safety in oil, gas and petrochemical facilities.
- Participation and membership in professional societies like ASSE, AIChE professional certification or licenses would be advantageous (such as, professional Engineer, Certified safety professional, certified fire protection specialist).
- Expertise in Qualitative and Quantitative Risk Assessment
- Expertise in industrial fire & safety standards (API, NFPA, IBC) and their application to oil & petrochemical plants. Expertise is Saudi Aramco Engineering Standards and High Commission of Industrial Security Standards is a plus.
- Experienced in HAZOPs, assignment of Safety Integrity Levels (SIL), 3D Model Reviews, and Building Risk Assessments
- Knowledgeable about the development and implementation of safety management systems (OSHAS 18001)
- Possesses high level of expertise, experience and judgment to influence current and future company fire protection engineering plans, fire & safety engineering and technical standards, specifications and design practices.
- Knowledge of risk analysis, process safety management, major incidents investigation and safety audits.
- Fluent in English. This is mandatory requirement.
- Review engineering design packages and 3D models for new installations and modifications to existing installation for compliance to fire & safety Standards.
- Review designs of fire suppressions systems and fire alarm & detection systems.
- Participate in HAZOPs, HAZIDs, and other types of Process Hazard Analysis.
- Review and participate in specialized process safety studies such as Quantitative Risk Assessments, dispersion studies, facility siting analysis, flare radiation analysis,… etc.
- Conduct Process Safety Management Audits, Fire Audits
- Interpret and provide consultation on fire & safety engineering codes & standards
- Participate in Mechanical Completion Certificate (MCC) walkthroughs and Pre Start Up Safety Reviews (PSSR).
- Prepare technical safety articles on subjects of interest to the company & department.
- Maintain company fire protection & safety engineering standards
- Prepare training materials for department staff & mentor junior engineers.