Helpdesk Supervisor Jobs Vacancy in Kapsarc الرياض
Kapsarc الرياض urgently required following position for Helpdesk Supervisor. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Helpdesk Supervisor Jobs Vacancy in Kapsarc الرياض Jobs Details:
KAPSARC is currently looking for an Information Technology (IT) Helpdesk Supervisor to lead the day-to-day operation of the IT service desk and point of contact for request escalations and feedback.
This will include reporting and analyzing IT service desk statistics to identify trends, issues and potential improvements, and responding to faults, assistance and change requests. The role is based in Riyadh, Saudi Arabia.
The IT Helpdesk Supervisor will set and maintain the standards for the helpdesk team, across all related processes and activities. From guiding staff to implementing development plans, he/she will blend people skills with digital ingenuity, creating an IT helpdesk function that can match world-class services.
The supervisor will manage the communication with end users and ensure adequate satisfaction levels of IT services. The supervisor shall use their creativity and proactivity to continuously enhance IT helpdesk services.
- Four years as helpdesk lead.
- Bachelor’s degree in Information Technology, or a related degree (essential).
- Certified in one or more of the following IT services and quality management frameworks: ISO, ITIL, COBIT (essential).
Skills (all essential)
- A real desire to help people, with a positive and optimistic approach to problem-solving.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills. Experience in dealing with difficult interpersonal situations regarding support issues.
- Analytical thought process.
- Ability to manage and schedule work for helpdesk and support staff.
- Awareness of information security principles and practice.
- Fluent in spoken and written English.
- Good report and documentation writing skills
- Ability to build strong working relationships with internal and external customers.
- Ability to identify IT training needs and be able to deliver on them.
- A commitment to equality, diversity and community engagement.
- To empathize with customers and use the available resources to help the customer reach a solution without impacting other customers’ level of care.
- Ability to understand the client's operational needs and how they relate to what KAPSARC IT offers.
- Take personal responsibility for correcting service problems promptly and non-defensively.
- Prioritize and manage service requests, incidents and problems.
- Rapidly establish a good working relationship with customers and other professionals, e.g., software developers.
- Ability to self-direct and work well under pressure to meet deadlines.
- Ability to manage in a high demand/volume work environment with changing priorities.
- Supervise helpdesk support staff by defining and establishing schedules, setting priorities, providing support/direction and dealing with administrative issues as needed.
- Gather and analyze metrics to benchmark helpdesk workload/performance and identify helpdesk trends to improve operations.
- Work within the helpdesk team to promote excellent customer service, effective response times and provide expert insights into general support issues.
- Enforce quality of service guidelines for dealing with customers, completing services, and overall customer satisfaction.
- Train helpdesk staff on operational procedures and troubleshooting techniques. Provide training on new hardware and/or software applications as requested.
- Ensure that staff provide timely and considerate customer service to end users by fielding helpdesk calls and resolving technical issues.
- Analyze and identify trends in issue reporting and devise preventative solutions.
- Offer suggestions for any noted process improvements and develop new procedures.
- Solve hardware and software problems, computer upgrades, networking setup/diagnoses, computer-specific issues/troubleshooting.
- Working with the IT team to deliver projects, system builds and application installations.
- Ensure the effective and efficient running of the IT service desk.
- Maintain and own asset register to account for all IT assets and ensure license obligations are met in full.
- Other duties as may be assigned by the IT Director.
- Support the IT Operations Manager and other IT staff in preparing reports and other information/communications.
- Ensure strict conformance to information security measures and apply maximum protection of KAPSARC’s assets.
- Continuously monitor costs and be proactive in implementing new tools, systems, and practices that lead to better cost optimization.
- Monitor service-level agreements and operational-level agreements with internal and external stakeholders, to ensure the delivery of a high quality of IT services and give stakeholders a high degree of satisfaction.
- Apply best practices and leading frameworks in IT operations.
- Ensure optimal performance against operational key performance indicators (KPIs).
- Monitor IT service KPIs to ensure a high quality of service and customer satisfaction.
- Update knowledge base information and frequently asked questions.
- Encourage team members to provide excellent service, display good performance and behavior.
- Ensure the helpdesk team balance care for quality with quantity of work completed (in closing tickets).
Auto req ID