Mechanical Integrity Sme Jobs Vacancy in General Electric الخبر
General Electric الخبر urgently required following position for Mechanical Integrity Sme. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Mechanical Integrity Sme Jobs Vacancy in General Electric الخبر Jobs Details:
GE Digital's Industrial Managed Services team has a deep global portfolio of unique subject matter expertise which we use, in partnership with our customers, to generate dramatic results in the Industrial Internet of Things (IIOT) every single day. Utilizing the latest software, cloud platforms, machine learning, and data science technologies, we operate from 7 global locations and support more than 170 languages to make the global industrial world safer, more efficient, and more effective.
The GE Digital Industrial Managed Services team focuses on working with customers to make drive modern risk based inspection programs to drive integrity and safety in customer operations while increasing efficiency.
The Senior Staff Integrity Engineer will actively participate in driving a culture of trust, transparency, and accountability. In addition to driving the knowledge level of their team, this individual will have the expertise to drive thought leadership across their entire business unit as well as driving best practices across multiple customer teams.
In this role, you will:
- Place customer satisfaction at the center of everything you do, ensuring customers are superpleased with our continuous consulting services which are delivered daily, weekly, monthly, and yearly
- Work directly with customers to help them leverage the latest software technology, data science, machine learning, and industry best practices to transform their industrial processes
- Leverage the team's deep industrial expertise to provide operational support to customers, helping them make data driven decisions
- Drive and participate in a global team culture of continuous improvement, best practice sharing,
- Quickly learn and master industrial processes, industrial methodologies, and assets related to assigned industry verticals
- Quickly master cutting edge predictive analytics, asset management, and data science software and tools.
- Bachelor’s Degree (Master's preferred) in engineering or similar degree in science or technology
- 10 to 20 years of industry relevant work experience
- Legal authorization to work in the location where position is hired.
- Any offer of employment is conditioned upon the successful completion of a background investigation and drug screen
- Must be willing to travel 75%
- Minimum 5 years’ experience in facilitating Mechanical Integrity, inspection and RBI
- Having a strong background of corrosion engineering and familiar with corrosion mechanisms
- Minimum of 5 years fixed equipment engineering and plant maintenance experience in at least
- Must be able to demonstrate thorough knowledge of Risk Based Inspection methodology (API
- Experience with production processes in the refining, petrochemical, chemical and process
have direct experience.
- Good understanding of the American Petrochemical Institute and other industry Inspection
inspection and compliance codes/jurisdictional codes
- Inspection Planning development and project management experience
- Experience in developing and conducting training on software systems
- Experience in conducting workshops on RBI implementation with internal/external clients
- Mechanical Integrity software experience with one of the following software systems:
Specific Certifications/Memberships Desired
- NACE Corrosion Technologist
- API 653
- Apart from the above, hands on knowledge on design codes like ASME Sec VII Div.1, B31.3, etc
- Technical Expertise:
- Proactively makes or recommends decisions based on in-depth analysis; Able to define critical
manager, able to select and conduct advanced analytic techniques.
- Demonstrates ability to diagnose and solve intermediate to advanced issues. Can isolate highly
Embraces uncertainty, isolates root causes and implement corrective actions to evolve long term
organizational best practices.
- Has demonstrable expertise and understanding of one or more products. Acts as a resource for
on product capabilities. Ability to communicate product capabilities internally and in customer
GE is the world's Digital Industrial Company, transforming industry with software-defined machines and solutions that are connected, responsive and predictive. Through our people, leadership development, services, technology and scale, GE delivers better outcomes for global customers by speaking the language of industry.
Locations: Saudi Arabia; Al Khobar