Business Development Manager Jobs Vacancy in Keo International Consultants
Keo International Consultants urgently required following position for Business Development Manager. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Business Development Manager Jobs Vacancy in Keo International Consultants Jobs Details:
KEO is a creative enterprise, where innovation is a way of life. We are uniquely resourced with end-to-end services to take clients from inspiration, through conceptualization, to realization of design or project delivery in the built and natural environments.
For over 50 years we’ve led with vision, contributing to many of the world’s most ambitious projects, iconic places, remarkable experiences and prosperous communities. As a highly integrated and agile AEP/PMCM firm, KEO is ranked by ENR in the Top 200 International Design Firms; a Top 20 International PM firm; and 44th largest global architecture firm.
We draw from the expertise from over 60 nations, bringing experience from every major market of the globe. With over 2,500 multidisciplinary professionals and staff, we are an international professional consulting services firm.
- Assisting in the consolidation of KEO’s reputation and relationship with existing preferred clients, with the aim of securing repeat business, preferably on a negotiated basis.
- Obtaining and maintaining from KEO’s Directors and Heads of Department a complete list of existing KEO clients in KSA, with key contacts and the current state of relationship. The Development Manager will strive to enhance and complement the existing relationship owned and maintained by the respective Directors and Heads of Department.
- Developing and building upon client profiles and relationships.
- Responsible for seeking out new opportunities and new clients for KEO in KSA, including identifying potential partners where appropriate.
- To liaise with other KEO Divisions to identify and develop new business opportunities for KEO.
- Assisting in carrying out risk assessments on new clients (including credit worthiness and payment reputation) as well as on project opportunities.
- Producing regular (at least monthly) business development reports, including relevant business development performance ratios (success/failure rate for tenders, etc) with Director’s input as necessary.
- Establishing and maintaining a business opportunity tracking system.
- Maintaining, in conjunction with KEO Corporate, a mailing database of clients and key third party firms.
KEO’s performance is founded upon integrity, results, innovation, safety and our people. We embrace diversity and recognise its’ contribution to client success wherever we work.
Our generous remuneration packages are bespoke and provide a wide range of additional benefits to support both national and expatriate employees and their families. We take pride in offering long term and dynamic career opportunities and invest in our people through our global learning, development and leadership programs.
We are excited to hear how you can partner with our award winning team and treat all expressions of interest confidentially.