Epr Tpo Shift Supervisor Jobs Vacancy in Petro Rabigh مكة
Petro Rabigh مكة urgently required following position for Epr Tpo Shift Supervisor. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Epr Tpo Shift Supervisor Jobs Vacancy in Petro Rabigh مكة Jobs Details:
- EPR polymerization or TPO(Thermo Plastic Olefin compound) Plant experience is required
- To lead a team of shift operators to achieve safe, stable and efficient operations of a section during a shift with the view of meeting production targets during shift operations
- Thorough specific knowledge of plant equipment unit operation and troubleshooting
- Thorough specific knowledge of plant layout and operating process(polymer plant preferable)
- Thorough specific knowledge and mechanism of DCS(console) and field operation including start-up/shut-down and emergency shut-down
- Good command of the English language (Verbal and Written)
- Achieve safe and stable operations in the shift by supervising and coordinating plant personnel in startup or shutdown (including emergency) and other major operational changes, ensuring that operators follow all standard operation procedures in the execution of scheduled tasks during shift operation and coordinating plant operations with other connected plant.
- Coordinate with Maintenance personnel to ensure maintenance activities are conducted with the least disruption to production.
- Enhance shift operators operational skills and knowledge by regular coaching to meet operational requirements.
- Ensure minimum disruption to stable operation by detecting plant and equipment problems and implementing counter measures after trouble shooting.
- Ensure shift operation tasks meet safety, compliance and environmental requirements and report any such concerns to Deputy Section Manager or operation superintendent.
- Verify operating logs to ensure records are accurate.
- Monitor and ensure plant equipment integrity and reliability
- Train and development team members
- High School or Diploma in relevant field
- 15+years’ worth of experience where min. 10 years within a plant operator(both field and console) role in the refinery or petrochemical field(polymer or rubber plant preferable)
- Teambuilding and supervisory skills
- Ability to handle process plant safety and related safety management
- Ability to understand thorough operation procedure and steps to be done
- Strong Coordination and decision-making skills
- Excellent communication skill in English
- Planning skills
- Developing others