Lead Civil Structural Specialist Jobs Vacancy in Atkins الرياض
Atkins الرياض urgently required following position for Lead Civil Structural Specialist. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Lead Civil Structural Specialist Jobs Vacancy in Atkins الرياض Jobs Details:
- Provide oversight and direction to engineering Consultants/Contractors design work specifically related to buildings and infrastructure (B&I).
- Coordinate and supervise the B&I aspects of the Saudi Aramco Onshore Capital Projects to ensure the technical objectives are met within the approved scope, budget, and schedule.
- Supervise, oversee and coordinate regular and timely technical reviews of B&I related engineering deliverables developed by engineering Consultants/Contractors, ensuring design optimization in compliance with relevant codes, standards, and best practices.
- Closely interface with Company departments, co-ordinate and interface with other Technical Departments, Business Units, Operations, and Contractors to resolve technical issues and ensure quality Engineering execution and design integrity.
- Ensure quality and accuracy of General Engineering Services Contractor’s and EPC Contractor’s B&I engineering design activities, system integration, and design selection.
- Supervise and manage the review and approval of General Engineering Services Contractor's and EPC Contractor’s work, ensuring compliance with Saudi Aramco Onshore Capital Projects specifications, relevant codes and standards, and best industry practices.
- Coordinate the required engineering participation and contribute input and expertise in the development and analysis of various design options and business models to validate and optimize Contractor’s engineering designs.
- Participation in layout reviews, design reviews, and technical workshops.
- Design optimization for B&I facilities.
- Provide technical assistance and coordination with other discipline specialists.
- Coordinate technical reviews and analysis during vendor prequalification, bid evaluation, and performance evaluation.
- Provide mentor’s role to develop KSA Nationals and junior engineers.
- Coordinate the review of technical bid submissions and perform technical bid analysis.
Report directly to Lead Civil/Structural Specialist, and provide support to Project Managers and Engineers within the Saudi Aramco Onshore Capital Projects Management Team organization. Interface with Managers, Team Leaders and Engineers in Company's Technical Departments, Business Units, Operations Units, and Logistics Department. Interface regularly with Contractor’s engineering and Project Management Team and Team Leaders as and when required. Independence of Operations and Decision-making Authority Responsible for influencing, coordinating, and managing all B&I related activities. Participate in technical reviews and studies and ensure that technical reviews and studies receive the appropriate B&I engineering input. Exercises judgment in making decisions; knows when to seek advice. Minimum Requirements
Bachelor of Science degree in Civil Engineering or equivalent. Minimum of 15 years of relevant experience in onshore oil and gas industry with comprehensive experience in Civil/Structural Engineering, associated technologies and facilities. 10 years’ experience in the role either with NOC/IOC/PMC/PMS/PMT, International EPC or Design
Excellent written and verbal communication skills. Excellent technical, team-working and interpersonal skills Experience and detailed knowledge of relevant international codes and standards. Candidates with previous experience on Aramco projects will be given priority. Knowledge of specialist Civil/Structural engineering software e.g. StaadPro, PCAMAT/PCACOL, SACS etc and general business software.Ability to make independent decisions in the planning, organizing and coordination of solutions to complex problems. Experience as a Lead Engineer for a team of discipline engineers. Experience with Contractors and worldwide suppliers involved in the design, procurement and construction of major oil and gas facilities Rewards and Benefits We offer an excellent package which includes:
A competitive salary Accommodation allowance Transportation allowance 22 calendar days annual leave Medical and life insurance cover Company gratuity scheme Discretionary bonus scheme Annual flight allowance to point of origin Employee Well-Being Programme – 24 hour free advice on financial, legal and family care specialists and also access to personal health, fitness and nutrition consultants
Job Openings in ATKINS
- Senior Urban Planner & Designer (Saudi Arabia)
- Graphics Lead (Saudi Arabia)
- Project Lead QS- Retail (Saudi Arabia)
- Urban Designer (UAE)
- Intermediate Quantity Surveyor (Saudi Arabia)
- Integration and Interface Lead (UAE)
- Procurement Manager (Saudi Arabia)
- Lead Structural Engineer (Saudi Arabia)
- Senior Project Manager (UAE)
- MEP Quantity Surveyor (Saudi Arabia)
- Graphics Technician (Saudi Arabia)
- Administrator - Saudi National (Female) (Saudi Arabia)
- Junior Master Planner (Saudi Arabia)
- Master Planner (Saudi Arabia)
- Senior Bid Specialist (UAE)
- Lead Electrical Engineer (Saudi Arabia)
- Planning & Scheduling Engineer - O&G (Saudi Arabia)
- Senior Tunnel Engineer (UAE)
- Document Control Manager - Saudi National (Saudi Arabia)
- Tenancy Delivery Manager (UAE)
- Consultant - Digital Asset Management - (UAE/KSA/Qatar) (UAE)
- Management Consultant (Development Strategy) (Saudi Arabia)
- Project Assurance Engineer -O&G (Saudi Arabia)
- Lead Controls & Instrumentation Specialist (Saudi Arabia)
- Lead Telecommunications & IT Specialist (Saudi Arabia)
- Requirements and Configuration Lead (UAE)
- Graphics Specialist (UAE)
- Lead Civil / Structural Specialist (Saudi Arabia)
- Associate Retail Design Manager (UAE)
- Lead Rotating Equipment Engineer (Saudi Arabia)
- Senior Manager – Digital Transformation (UAE)
- Design & Active Equipment Coordinator (Saudi Arabia)
- Coordination & Interface Manager (Saudi Arabia)
- Senior Consultant - Change Management / People Advisory (UAE/KSA) (UAE)
- Senior Civil-Structural Engineer (UAE)
- Lead HSE Engineer (Saudi Arabia)
- Senior Quality Manager (Saudi Arabia)
- Safety and Loss Prevention Specialist (Saudi Arabia)
- Client Sales Aviation Consultant (Saudi Arabia)
- Estimating Engineer Electrical & Instrumentation (Saudi Arabia)
- MEP Manager / Lead Mechanical Manager (Saudi Arabia)
- Senior Structural Engineer (Saudi Arabia)
- Associate Tenancy Delivery Manager (UAE)
- Lead Corrosion and Materials Specialist (Saudi Arabia)
- Retail Design Manager (UAE)
- Project Director (UAE)
- GIS Consultant (Saudi Arabia)
- Digital Asset Management - Business Development Manager (Saudi Arabia)
- Lead IT Auditor – Industrial Controls Systems (Saudi Arabia)
- Solar Project Engineer (UAE)
- Piping Engineer (Saudi Arabia)